Wednesday, September 11, 2024

A Few of My Favorite Things

 


1. A ballet shoe: I have been dancing ever since I was 4 years old. It is something I find great joy in and try to practice to this day. Dancing has brought me many friendships that I cherish to this day. 
2. Hat: I love fashion and trying to come up with new outfits. I especially enjoy styling hats into everyday outfits. My style is always changing but I have always appreciated a good hat look. 
3. Guitar: I have always found great joy in making music. I have recently been trying to learn the guitar but in the past I played the piano and flute. Playing guitar is a way for me to allow my mind to rest and enjoy the moment I am in. 
4. Plant: This plant represents my love for decorating. I enjoy trying to piece together a room, especially with the use of some plants. My mom has allowed me to help decorate her house and it has turned out great so far. 
5. Headphones: As much as I enjoy making music, I also enjoy listening to music. It helps me focus and brings me comfort. I have been fond of the Indie music genre and like to find new songs often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elements and Principles

  Roman Ondak Focal Point https://foundations3ddesign.blogspot.com/search/label/Elements%20and%20Principles%20Visual%20Examples  personal ph...